Brian Cryer's Techie Notes ...
Welcome to my Home Page. My name is Brian Cryer, I am a keen software developer, webmaster, part time DBA (on SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle systems) and occasional IT Manager.
The items I have collected together on this site reflect a combination of my professional and hobby IT interests. I hope you find something interesting and useful to you here.
- Cry about ... Troubleshooting various Windows problems
- Cry about ... Troubleshooting Microsoft Software Development Problems
- Cry about ... Windows How To ...
- C# Developer How To Notes
- Delphi programming notes
- Microsoft Exchange
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Microsoft SQL Server
- Cry about ... SQL Server Trouble-shooting
- Cry about ... SQL Server How To ...
- Cry about ... Recommended SQL Server links
- Cry about... Oracle Trouble-shooting
- Cry about... Oracle How To ...
- Cry about... Recommended Oracle Sites
Other database related bits
Other bits and bobs
- List of file types
- Glossary of IT terms
- ASCII table
- Port mappings
- Other links
- Project Planning Principles
- How much Electricity does it use?
- Cheap Computer Equipment
These notes are for technologies which I have used but currently no longer work with:
If you cannot find what you are after then why not search for it ...
or you may find this resource of books and manuals useful.
Other Cryer Family Pages
- Emily Cryer (http://emily.cryer.co.uk)
- Pat Cryer is webmaster for
- Neil Cryer is webmaster for www.surreyborder.org.uk.
Help Keep This Site Free
Help keep this site free by making a donation towards its maintenance and hosting costs:
Comments and Suggestions
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this page or any other page on this site then please let me know. E-mail me at email@example.com.
About the author: Brian Cryer is a dedicated software developer and webmaster. For his day job he develops websites and desktop applications as well as providing IT services. He moonlights as a technical author and consultant.