Delphi How To ...
- FTP programming with the WinInet API
- How to browse for a folder
- How to capture a form's OnMove event
- How to capture the event of a form being moved (and how to prevent a form being moved off screen)
- How to determine if a URL is valid using HttpQueryInfo
- How to get the HTML displayed in a TWebBrowser
- How to get the Windows temporary directory
- How to install TWebBrowser
- How to navigate a frameset from a TWebBrowser
- How to open a browser on a given URL
- How to open internet explorer at a specific screen location with a specific size etc
- How to programmatically clear IE's (and TWebBrowser's) browser history
- How to put custom HTML into a TWebBrowser
- How to retrieve the username used to register Delphi
- How to save the page displayed in a TWebBrowser to a single page .mht web archive file
- How to send and handle a custom Windows message
- How to time a block of code.
- TWebBrowser - Events
- TWebBrowser - Methods
- TWebBrowser - Properties
- TWebBrowser.Document and TWebBrowser.OleObject
- TWebBrowser example - passing HTML to the W3C validator
- TWebBrowser example - reading and setting a radio button on a web page
- TWebBrowser example - reading and setting a checkbox on a web page
- TWebBrowser - How to read and write form elements
- WinInet errors
- WinInet example - FtpCommand
- WinInet example - FtpFindFirstFile & InternetFindNextFile
- WinInet example - switch on or off-line
Delphi Troubleshooting ...
- Error Reading Form: Class XXXX not found
- File not found: CDO_TLB.dcu
- File not found: MSHTML_TLB.dcu
- File not found: SHDocVw.dcu
- File not found: SHDocVw_TLB.dcu
- Project PPPP raised exception class EOleException with message 'Access is denied'
- Thread Error: The handle is invalid
- Unable to locate file "Windows.pas"
- Unable to locate file "sysutils.pas"
- Undeclared identifier: 'XXXX' (or what unit do I need for type X?)
About the author: Brian Cryer is a dedicated software developer and webmaster. For his day job he develops websites and desktop applications as well as providing IT services. He moonlights as a technical author and consultant.