Various links that I have found useful for my own Delphi development:
- Torry's Delphi Pages. Various samples and information relating to Delphi.
- A collection of of Delphi tips.
- A good resource for a wide range of tips and how-to's.
- Sites whose stated purpose is to share Delphi programming knowledge amongst the Delphi community by means of tutorials and articles.
- Delphi Pascal source code library, components, programming articles, tutorials and free programs.
I also recommend the following newsgroups:
- For any issues relating to any internet components. An archive of postings to this newsgroup can be found at http://embarcadero.newsgroups.archived.at/public.delphi.internet.winsock.
- For issues relating to the WIN32 API. An archive of postings to this newsgroup can be found here: http://embarcadero.newsgroups.archived.at/public.delphi.language.delphi.win32.
Whilst not specifically related to Delphi, the following have also been useful:
- For discussions relating to the WinINET API. An archive of postings is maintained here at http://microsoft.newsgroups.archived.at/public.inetsdk.programming.wininet.
- For discussions relating to the use of TWebBrowser - although being a Microsoft (non Delphi) newsgroup, it is referred to as either WebBrowser or axWebBrowser. An archive of postings can be found at http://microsoft.newsgroups.archived.at/public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl.
About the author: Brian Cryer is a dedicated software developer and webmaster. For his day job he develops websites and desktop applications as well as providing IT services. He moonlights as a technical author and consultant.