- 1. Best Current Practice.
- 2. Bridging Control Protocol.
- 3. Bulk Copy Process (or Bulk Copy Program). A utility provided with SQL
Server databases for bulk copying of data, such as between a database and a
For more information see:
- www.databasejournal.com/features/mssql/article.php/3391761 - Article on using BCP with SQL Server 2000.
- 4. Business Continuity Plan. A contingency plan covering how a business should recover from potential disasters disaster and continue functioning. More commonly known as a disaster recovery plan (DRP).