CryPing: Release History
- June 2010 - v1.6
- Added the ability to ping NNTP, SMTP and POP3 servers..
- January 2009 - v1.5
- Some cosmetic tidying up of messages.
Removed an unnecessary library resulting in a smaller executable.
- September 2008 - v1.4
- Bug fix: TCP/IP ping now works on Windows Vista.
Bug fix: When pinging a specific port and failing the failure now shows the port as well as the address.
- April 2008 - v1.3
- Bug fix: The date stamp was previously missing (when using the -d flag) if the ping request timed out.
- February 2008 -v1.2
- Combining the -p flag with -http now allows CryPing to ping an http server on a port other than port 80.
- January 2008 - v1.1
- First public release.
- October 2005 - v1.0
- First developed for internal use.