You can create eye-catching graphics using industry leading Adobe illustrator software.
Relating to dynamic HTML (DHTML):
- How to do rollovers
- How to dynamically load any html file component
- How to hide or change the message displayed in the status bar
Relating to images and colours:
- What colour names are supported in HTML?
- How to control the load order of images
- How to add a page icon (favicon.ico)
- How to add a site icon (favicon.ico)
- Different Colour Bullet Lists
Relating to forms and data passing:
- How to pass data from one page to another
- How to validate a form before submitting it
- How to auto-grow a textarea
A variety of slide show and gallery scripts:
- How to implement an automatic slide show
- How to implement a manual slide show
- How to implement a photo gallery
- How to implement a slide show that runs through once and stops
- How to implement an automatic slide show with links
- How to implement a photo gallery driven by clickable thumbnails, with next and previous links
and the rest:
- Article: Tips on attracting visitors
- Article: Tips on designing a page for faster download
- Fun with Bullet Lists (or how to change the appearance of a bullet list)
- How to automatically redirect the browser to another page
- How to create a custom 404 page (i.e. page not found)
- How to detect which type of browser is being used (and browser capabilities)
- How to determine the nationality of a visitor
- How to fade one image into another
- How to prevent a page from being framed
- How to return to the previous page
- Meta tags - What meta tags are available?
- This site has a good set of tutorials on most aspects of HTML and web page design. It is a very good starting point.
- Excellent introduction to style sheets.