- 1. Remote Data Access. RDA provides a means of accessing a database (typically Microsoft SQL Server ) running on a remote computer. See also RDO.
- 2. Recommended Daily Allowance. Normally used to refer to recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals to consume in order to help maintain good health, which are included on most food packaging. RDAs may vary according to which body has set them, so there may be some differences between those published in the EU and US.
- 3. Regional Development Agency. In the UK, RDAs are bodies set up by the
UK government to promote sustainable economic development in England.
For more information see:
- www.englandsrdas.com - England Regional Development Agencies home.
- http://everything.explained.at/Regional_development_agency/ - Regional Development Agency explained.