- Keyhole Mark-up Language. An XML based
language, for modelling and storing geographic features such as points,
lines, images and polygons. KML is used by Google Earth as a means for
allowing developers to extend the number of layers (of information) that
can be displayed by Google Earth. KML files have the file extension .kml.
For more information see:
- http://earth.google.com - Google Earth home page
- http://code.google.com/apis/kml/documentation/ - KML Documentation.
- http://code.google.com/apis/kml/documentation/kml_tut.html - Google Earth KML Tutorial.
- http://bbs.keyhole.com - Google Earth Community website (forum).
- http://everything.explained.at/Keyhole_Markup_Language/ - Keyhole Markup Language explained.