Microsoft Exchange 2010
I occasionally need to configure or troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange 2010. The following are notes I have made as I've gone along while working on specific problems or issues. Many of my notes for configuring Exchange 2007 will also apply to Exchange 2010.
Exchange Server 2010 How To ...
- Exchange 2010 cmdlet summary
- Exchange 2010 Terminology - A glossary of terms for Exchange 2010
- How to add an IP block list to Exchange 2010
- How to add sender exceptions to content filtering (whitelisting senders)
- How to allow relaying from a specific IP address
- How to configure Exchange to accept email for a second email domain
- How to enable SMTP receive logging
- How to enable SMTP send logging
- How to export a mailbox to a pst file
- How to list all email addresses (SMTP addresses)
- How to migrate from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010
- How to increase the maximum message size for incoming emails
- How to turn on recipient filtering to prevent RNDR spam
Exchange Server 2010 Troubleshooting
- #550 5.2.3. ... message too large for this organization
- #554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception: ObjectNotFoundException
- #550 5.7.1 Message rejected as spam by Content Filtering
- Action 'Update' could not be performed on object 'Default Offline Address List'
- Delivery is delayed to these recipients or groups
- OABGen encountered error 80004005 (internal ID 50101f1) ...
- Outlook error: Microsoft Exchange Server reported error 0x8004010F
- SMTPSEND.OverAdvertisedSize; message size exceeds fixed maximum size
- The address list couldn't be edited. Address lists created using legacy versions of Exchange must be upgraded ...
- The specified e-mail address policy couldn't be edited ...
About the author: Brian Cryer is a dedicated software developer and webmaster. For his day job he develops websites and desktop applications as well as providing IT services. He moonlights as a technical author and consultant.