Dynamics CRM 2015
Notes I have made while working with Dynamics CRM 2015. All of my notes relating to CRM 2011 are also applicable to CRM 2015.
How to notes
- How to get all the entities in a one to many relationship (C#)
- How to get or set the value of a lookup field
- This collection already contains an address with scheme http
- No Microsoft Dynamics CRM user exists with the specified domain name and user ID
- The account specified to run Microsoft Dynamics CRM application does not have Performance Counter permissions.
- The user ID associated with the current record is not valid.
Sorry, but most of my notes are not available online.
About the author: Brian Cryer is a dedicated software developer and webmaster. For his day job he develops websites and desktop applications as well as providing IT services. He moonlights as a technical author and consultant.